The Infant & Toddler Program is a full-day, year-round child care program open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Children from 3 to 24 months are welcome into the program. All classrooms are staffed on a 3:1 ratio with professional, loving caregivers. Our program offers activities such as music, circle time, arts and crafts, playground fun and relaxing strolls in our buggies and strollers. Our environment is exceptionally nurturing and the care we provide enriches the lives of all our families. The staff provides a degree of child care unparalleled in Baltimore’s Jewish community.
The Mission of the Infant & Toddler Program is to provide excellent care for children based on the most current scientific brain research and Maryland State Department of Education guidelines. The Infant & Toddler Center is a place to learn about Jewish Values, to nurture development, and to build strong relationships with the Beth El Congregation.
- Replicate the Home Environment as much as possible
- Maintain the child’s personal schedule
- Provide safe, loving, nurturing, responsible and professional care in a secured facility
- Provide a stimulating and educational environment where children can develop and grow.
- Build meaningful relationships with the synagogue community
- Inspire in families a commitment and desire to continue to engage in Jewish learning and living.
Every classroom has a professional staff member trained in Infant & Toddler group care. Staff members participate in on-going professional development sessions throughout the year. The caregivers attend to all children’s feeding, napping and diaper changing needs. They also provide appropriate stimulation and hands-on and exploration activities.
For more information on the Infant/Toddler Program, please contact Director Mandy Barish at 410-602-2245 or [email protected].
To schedule a tour or for child care inquiries on any of our Early Childhood programs, please see our Preschool Inquiry Form.